Corporate Banking and Global Customer Relations Group
Widely recognized as Egypt’s preeminent corporate bank, CIB strives to be one of the region’s leading banks, serving enterprises ranging from industry-leading corporates to medium-sized businesses.
Debt Capital Markets
Global product knowledge, local expertise, and capital resources make CIB an Egyptian industry leader in project finance, syndicated loans, securitization, bonds, and structured finance. CIB’s project finance and syndicated loan teams facilitate market access for large borrowers, providing them with world-class services at execution times that are better than the market average.
Treasury and Capital Market Services
CIB delivers world-class services in the areas of cash and liquidity management, capital markets, foreign exchange, and derivatives.
Digital Banking and Global Transactional Services (GTS)
The Bank’s Digital Banking and GTS Division manages all corporate and consumer online channels from the business side. Making CIB part of our customers’ daily activities is the department’s primary objective, which it works to achieve by developing a simple, trusted, and consultative digital experience that meets customers’ needs anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
As a local player that adheres to widely acclaimed international standards, CIB actively participates in select direct investment opportunities in Egypt and across the region, maximizing return on investment.
The Consumer Banking Division continues to grow and develop within the institution. Dedicated to improving customer satisfaction and delivering a consistently positive experience every time, we have different segments and offer a wide array of consumer banking products that include:
- Private: This segment caters to the banking and investment needs of clients with a minimum assets under management (AUM) threshold of EGP 20 million through a range of alternative solutions, including: tailored banking products and services, new lending products, investment solutions, and other wealth-related services.
- Wealth: This segment provides numerous investment products and services to the largest number of affluent clients in Egypt, offering customers a unique set of products and services and an exceptional customer experience.
- Plus: This segment caters to the needs of medium-net-worth individuals, providing them with dedicated Plus Bankers, simplified products, fast-track services, and personalized service offerings.
- Core: This segment relies on a customer-centric brand proposition and use of behavioral segmentation to deepen relationships and improve loyalty among personal banking customers.
- Personal Loans: We extend facilities to new-to-bank (NTB) clients, self employed clients, and those with AUMs outside CIB. We also focus on all segments and payroll clients.
- Deposit Accounts: We offer a wide range of accounts that serve all client deposit and savings needs, which include tailored accounts for minors, youth, and senior citizens, as well as certificates of deposit. This is in addition to our standard range of current, savings, and time-deposit products.
- Credit and Debit Cards: CIB offers a broad range of credit, debit, and prepaid cards issued in association with Visa and Mastercard.
- Insurance Products: CIB’s insurance business provides life and insurance programs aimed at all segments.
The Business Banking segment serves over 48,000 SMEs and large enterprises with revenues ranging from EGP 1 million to over EGP 200 million.